Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dirkules can laugh again



beaded jewelry designs euphoria


Dallas / Cologne --
Long blonde hair, tanned skin, bright smile and the new jersey of the Dallas Mavericks on muscular body.
Basketball player Dirk Nowitzki presents itself completely happy in a pub opening of his NBA club.
Before 138 days ago everything looked very different. Nowitzki had bad dark circles, was completely finished with the world. He had failed his team in the quarterfinals and privately, he experienced the nadir of his life.
His fiancee Cristal Taylor turned out to be a con, it had only look at his money. Now she sits in prison, was sentenced to five years.
And Nowitzki has processed everything, not least because he scored a lot of fan mail: "I'm glad to be back here, and look forward to the new season. Has read the letters from the fans alone, I was very pleased. It has shown me that I am not the only one going through something. "
The 2.12-meter giant has his sense of humor again: "I want to start sooner or later, is still a family. Therefore, I should hasten to trust people too quickly, after all, I'm not younger. "
His club owner Mark Cuban about Dirkules enthuses: "It looks as if he is coming directly from the beach. How can you not happy because the lookout? "
But Dirkules was not just lazy on the beach. His mentor and coach Holger Geschwinder worked hard in the summer with him, says the Express:
"He's really good shape because we have trained well. His personal problems, he has super sheathes and recovered well. Only difficulty was that when he lands I'm still here in public, he does not stop living in a green field. But as he has mastered it all is quite remarkable. "
Now, he is attacking in the NBA. the goal remains clear: Nowitzki wants the title. Nowitzki said: "It is difficult, since many good teams have increased." Geschwinder will travel to the end of October in the U.S. in support of Dirk.
But the most important goal remains for Nowitzki erstmal private rest: "After the roller coaster ride, I hope that I succeed better rauszuhalten my private life from the media."